Commercial projects can take years to plan and construct so careful planning can be essential for a successful project outcome. Sometimes a quick read of a suitable reference is all that's needed to help get things started. One such free resource is the Handbook for Planning and Conducting Charrettes for High-Performance Projects produced by National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). (PDF download)
- New Member Milestone – Design Charrette Reaches 2,500 Members!
- Webinar on Chinese Greenhouses by Dan Chiras
- Hybrid Heat Pump System Webinar
- All About Control
- Largest Passivhaus Project in USA Coming to KC
- Twin River Group asks Tiverton: What do you want from casino proposal?
- Deep into Soulsville: Development pros dive 12 hours into historic neighborhood
- Streets That Work initiative for Charlottesville’s roads charrette