For the fourth year in a row, the ACO NextGen is hosting a one-day design charrette for students and emerging professionals in the fields of architecture, planning, landscape architecture, built history, and heritage conservation. The charrette is intended to encourage creative thinking, cross-disciplinary collaboration, and provide networking opportunities with esteemed speakers and judges. This year’s project centres on Christie Pits Park. Although the park is well-used and well-loved by the community, they have recently expressed a desire for some updating.
- New Member Milestone – Design Charrette Reaches 2,500 Members!
- Webinar on Chinese Greenhouses by Dan Chiras
- Hybrid Heat Pump System Webinar
- All About Control
- Largest Passivhaus Project in USA Coming to KC
- Twin River Group asks Tiverton: What do you want from casino proposal?
- Deep into Soulsville: Development pros dive 12 hours into historic neighborhood
- Streets That Work initiative for Charlottesville’s roads charrette